How Beyond Media Placement Works with Their Candidates
Beyond Media Placement’s mission is to help our candidates find a career opportunity that will meet their needs, utilize their skills and experience, and most importantly help them achieve one of their life time goals – to be excited about their job.
How we work with our candidates:
- Email us your resume. Do not worry; we will never release your resume to a prospective employer without your permission first.
- We will schedule a call to go over your resume, experience, skills and career aspirations.
- If your experience fits the advertising and media positions we specialize in we will enter your resume and goals into our database.
- When a career opportunity arises, we will contact you personally.
- If you are interested in the opportunity we will set up a phone interview to discuss the position and the qualifications you have that match our clients’ requirements.
- If you meet their qualifications your resume, summary of our interview and salary history will be submitted to our client. If our client is interested an interview will be set up.
- Prior to the interview we will assist you in preparing for the meeting by providing interview tips and other relevant information.
- During the interview process you will be given specific and beneficial feedback to assist you in making your decision or to help you with future interviews.
- If an offer is made we will spearhead all negotiations on your behalf.
- If the offer is accepted we will touch base with you shortly after your start date to make sure you are happy with your new career opportunity.
- If an offer was not made we will keep you posted as new career opportunities become available that might interest you.
If you feel comfortable working with us, please email us your “resume”. We look forward to working with you and hope to be in touch soon with a new opportunity that may match your career aspirations.